May 4, 2010

Oh yes!!! I finally got this to work, took a bit, something must be up with computer!
Thank you for inviting me here!

My name is Kathy and I have lived here in Las Vegas, r u ready, 44 years! Can't believe that one, wow!
I am a nail tech(semi-retiring) and have always loved to create things since I was young. My children are all grown, daughter who is 30, son, 25 and 23 and two stepsons. Two grandsons from my stepsons

This looks like it will be fun and a great way to meet people!

I also do Craft Events around Las Vegas, One-Stop Expos, Las Vegas Shopping Expos and Craft and Gift Fair.




3 comments:

Sarah said...

What is the one-stop expo? I'll probably see you at the craftandgift fair. I'm signed up for the next three! Got a little overambitious I guess.

I'm glad you're a true, blue local. I've only lived here a year and could use some good inside information.

ChezChani said...

Great to virtually meet you Kathy!

Elayne

BTW I don't know what any of those shows are.

Tutuland said...

So excited to meet you Kathy! I cant wait to hear about the shows and fairs you've attended. See you at the end of the month.

Allice