Just a little note to say hello and thank you so much for inviting me to join Las Vegas Etsy team, it's so exciting...

My name is Susy, I am jewelry crafter and artisan soaper living in Las Vegas with my dear hubby and my two little addorable kids, Antonella and Salvatore.

I love making jewelry using different mediums/techniques and at the same time I am addicted to soap making... So, if you want to give you a new look or make your bath time an enjoyable experience, you can find my lovely creations at my Etsy shops Earth Expressions and Soapy Pleasure.

I see here so many talented people to buy from, It's wonderful to be connected with you all and share our talent and creativity... way to go Team!

Thanks for your time...
Blessings,
3 comments:
Your soaps look delicious, and so much less fattening than my usual treats!
Your soaps look delicious, and so much less fattening than my usual treats!
this is really cool, I like here!
Post a Comment