May 28, 2010

New creations.....Sex in the City 2 inspired











Hi Etsy Vegas, I am amazed and happy at all of the Etsy shops here in Vegas and Henderson! I am a Henderson gal so I look forward to any meet ups in this part of town. I went to the




Farmers Market yesterday on Water Street, it was basically a DUD! About a dozen vendors and not much else to say.








I was so excited on my newest creations...I thought I'd share. Here are my Sex in the City inspired CUFF Diva bracelets...I'd love to know what anyone thinks:)

4 comments:

Kathy said...

These are so cute!! Looks like something all the ladies would wear!!

Sarah said...

Woah - those are amazing! They look like something you'd pay hundreds of bucks for. I love the Moroccan influence. My favorite is the last, purple one. I bet these will fly out of your shop - thanks for sharing!

Rochelle said...

Beautiful!

circlelinestudio said...

Amazing!! Love the colors.