Hi everyone! This is From Fragments To Furniture & Beyond (FFTFandB). I'm sorry I couldn't make it to the Etsy meeting last night. I'll have to catch the next one. I wanted some opinions on my Upcycled Spice Cabinet. I wish I would've taken some before and after shots. You should have seen what it looked like when I picked it up from the thrift store. I liked the end result but would like some feedback. Thanks guys!




5 comments:
Hey, shameless self promotion is what this blog is all about! And that cabinet is adorable - what kinds of paint did you use on the glass? Upcycling is the best. Trash to treasures just makes my little heart go wild. Nice job :)
I love it!! I absolutely love the colors. It's adorable. =)
I used glass paint. They have one that is tranparent. That's how I got the swirly effect. Thanks for the feedback!
Nice work, love to see the reuse of old stuff...great job!
I think you did a nice job. Not sure what it looked like before but I can only guess. I love when I find some "good" stuff at the second hand stores and a light bulb goes off in my head.
Post a Comment