May 11, 2010

Hi Y'all from Cheryls Purple Cow

"Debbie" Awareness Ribbon Bracelet
I am so excited about being part of a local team. I hope I can be there to meet everyone in person on the 25th.

I have 2 shops on Etsy, Cheryls Purple Cow and My Extra Beads. I have epilepsy and feel that I owe my “gift” of creativity to my epilepsy. If you want to know more about that please check out “The Story Behind Cheryls Purple Cow”.

My first shop, Cheryls Purple Cow, is where I sell jewelry, vintage items and other crafts. I also have a couple of specialized lines of jewelry. Awareness Causes are important to me so I have a line of Awareness Jewelry. I also have a line of jewelry that is metal free for those who are sensitive to metals.

Chalcedony Nugget Pendant Necklace

My second shop, My Extra Beads, is where I sell gemstones, beads and crafting supplies.

I also have a FaceBook Store Front on my Cheryls Purple Cow Fan Page. If you are interested in opening one for yourself, I am writing a tutorial that I would love to share. It is pretty easy. It is on the “Shop Now” tab of my Fan Page. BTW, I am cleaning out my closets and will be having a sale in the Facebook Store starting Friday. I am willing to make special deals for local pick-up.

2 comments:

Artesia said...

I love hearing about artist with a cause! Your Awareness Line is really something special.

ChezChani said...

Love your shop. I fanned your Facebook page. You are welcome to fan me back at http://facebook.com/chezchani