May 5, 2010

A Big Hello To Everyone From Handcrafted Jewelry USA

We are one of the newest members of this exciting group. I can not say how happy we were to join in and we look forward to meeting all of the folks getting involved here. My name is Susan Crouch and I am an artist and writer who has been working through the Internet with my sister September Ventura for the past couple years via the Internet. Just this last week I officially relocated to Henderson where September has lived for 10 years.

My move is so current that I am awaiting delivery of my personal belongings, tools and supplies from the Chicago Region. My Adrift Art Studio is on a truck, traveling at a slower speed than I would prefer as I anxiously await it's arrival. The decision to travel half way across the country was made in order to bring September and myself closer together so that we can focus on the fun in creativity.

Finding the Las Vegas Etsy Team just two days after arriving really got my creative mind rocking. Exploring this site and all the members will be top entertainment over the next few weeks as I work to settle in and explore all there is in the Las Vegas area to offer. Again, I want to extend a big hello to everyone and let you know we welcome all communications. I have to get on a routine so keep in mind I have yet to unpack myself or my studio but, by all means do not let that stop you from visiting. I have several places where I write on a routine basis. Handcrafted Jewelry USA is one of my blogs. Check it out if you like.

No comments: