May 4, 2010

What happens in Vegas...

Hihi! My name is Schin and I'm an illustrator on Etsy!
I'm originally from Malaysia and came to the US to study about 3-4 years ago.

Coming from a hot hot tropical country, I couldn't WAIT to feel the beautiful snow and blessed cold wintry weather in the States.. but then I went to a college in Florida.

And after graduation, I moved to Atlanta.
And now I moved to Las Vegas for a job.

I just can't escape the sun!

I've been here about 2 months now and it's been great so far (yeah yeah, everyone keeps saying 'Wait till summer comes around!'), and I've been to a few shows and want to go to more! But of course, I keep waiting for a good discount ;)
It would be great to join you guys here in this hot hot hot place, and I look forward to meeting you all!

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Welcome, Schin! Is that a self-portrait you put with the post? It's beautiful. I love how it looks so realistic but there are goldfish swimming in the air. You've got amazing talent. Welcome to sunny las vegas!

Schin Loong. said...

Yup! That's a self portrait, lol! I promise there won't be any funny goldfish flying around during meet ups though!

ChezChani said...

Love that self portrait!

Welcome to Las Vegas, I also went to college in Florida and Vegas is much nicer than Florida (but you will suffer in summer)

Artesia said...

Love love love that portrait!

Fuzzy Dice Creations said...

When I saw this picture I said to myself "WOW!" I love how the fishies are swimming off the cup! Is that you drinking milk tea??? So cute!