May 12, 2010

Etsy Does Vegas Treasury!!!

Hi Everyone!! I'm Katie of Peachy & Pip. I haven't had time to make a proper introduction...yet, but I promise it's coming, : )

I wanted to let you know that I just got an Etsy treasury spot for our new team! It's actually very exciting because they are difficult to get. If you're not familiar with the treasuries, you should really check it out. They are awesome little museums of the best finds on Etsy. I chose a simple black and white theme and tried to put in a little bit of everything. There are only 12 slots available on an treasury, though, so don't be discouraged if you weren't included. With a great group like this, I'm sure there will be plenty of opportunities! You can check out the treasury here: Etsy Does Vegas!!

Thanks, Sarah, for getting this group started! I am so excited to meet everyone!

3 comments:

staysi ~ localovespirate said...

Great Treasury! And yes those treasuries are impossible to get! And I think everyones work looks pretty great together! Go Vegas!

Sandii said...

Katie, I missed your treasury but love your products. I have purchased from you and sent the items to my grand-daughter in Kentucky. She is so cute in her new hair glamour! Keep up the great products and wonderful prices! Sandii, Cobb Ivy Corner

Peachy & Pip said...

Thanks, Sandii! ♥