May 23, 2010

Hi To Las Vegas Etsy Team

Hi - Oooo! Gifts is proud to be a part of the Las Vegas Etsy Team. We make a variety of Personalized Gifts. My husband and I are going to be traveling in our RV for the next 10 months so unfortunately I won't get to meet any of you until next year. However, I have a proposal for team members. I am going to add links to my main web site at: oooogifts.com and I would like anyone who would like their link placed on it to let me know and in return place oooogifts.com on yours. In addition, if in the next week if you would like to mail me (or we could arrange to meet someplace - we will be in Boulder City, Wed. June 2nd)and give me a few business cards (my husband won't let me carry a lot) I will be happy to post them in the RV parks that we go to. We will be going from CA to NY ( the southern route) by way of TX, Washington DC, and up the Eastern sea board! I hope to hear from you. My email is oooogifts@yahoo.com

No comments: