May 24, 2010

Writing About Local Arts and Crafts


Hey everyone. I just got the news that I was excepted to write as the Henderson Arts and Crafts Examiner. What this means????
I will be able to follow any and all local things pertaining to Arts and Crafts. I will be covering artists, doing interviews, craft fairs, art shows, and anything else that is of interest in this field. I hope to be able to help promote everyone and everything Arts and Crafts in the Henderson, Las Vegas and surrounding areas. I will want to build a strong reader base and hope that all of you will help with this.

It will take a few days for them to get my web page set up with a bio and photo. When that is ready I will send a shout out here so everyone can read the articles. Promotion is what builds business and we are all looking to do that. This should be a great tool to help the Etsy Does Vegas Team if I can get the word out. Stay tuned here and I will post a link to the web site when they have it ready to write on.

Articles will be current, short bits of information posted to a nationwide Internet publisher, The Examiner. I will be publishing as often as possible. The more I write about all of you and the more readers I can get the better for everyone. I will include up and coming shows, directions, links and interviews that will be of interest to vendors as well as customers so be sure to share the post with all of your friends. I feel like this will grow in to a wonderful way to promote Arts and Crafts in Henderson, Las Vegas and all of South Nevada.

Regards,

Susan Crouch
Adrift Art Studio

11 comments:

Sarah said...

Wow! That's awesome, Susan! I can't wait to see the site. You are going to be our secret weapon. We'll try and give you lots to write about. I take it you are talking about this site here? PR is everything!

Katie said...

Oh my goodness, how exciting!! I am bouncing in MY chair.

Helen said...

Congrats!!!

staysi ~localovespirate said...

wow congrats!! cant wait to add that to my daily reads!!

AAngels Heavenly Sense said...

Very Cool!

Unknown said...

My plan is to cover this blog as close as possible and also do information on shows, markets and so on. I will also do individual interviews, reviews and special stories for everyone who would like. Not sure how long it will take them to get things set up for me, but I am ready to get started. Thanks to all of you.

SOOZENJEAN said...

Yay! I'm so glad it all worked out for you :)

Rochelle said...

WOW, sounds great!

Artesia said...

That is so exciting, Susan! Not bad for just getting to town, either. :)

Art Box Designs said...

Susan Congrats!! Was great meeting you last night at the meeting

dragonflypoppy said...

Congrats! i look forward to reading about it and will let you know about anything. Thank you!