Here are a few pictures of the work I enjoy so much:
16x20 Canvas Picture Frame
11x14 Canvas Picture Frame
My Etsy Shop started with my boutique baby items and toddler hats, It was stressful trying to keep up with everything. My plan was to open a second Etsy shop,but as of right now I sell baby items at craft shows,but not online.
I'm looking forward to meeting everyone at the meeting on the 25th.


3 comments:
Hi Rochelle, VERY cute stuff
!
Rochelle, you win the prize for our most enthusiastic member. It's so great to have you on the team - is that your daughter posing for your shop? She's adorable - I take it she's modeling one of your hats? Too too cute!
Thanks :)
Sarah, thats just me when i do something I go all the way,big...no half a** here lol.Yep that's my little cutie, she loves modeling my stuff for me when she feels like it,sometimes I have to pull out the bribes
Post a Comment