I was so glad to hear that we finally have a team! I feel like I belong now :] Glad to be with all of you.
This is just a little about my shop, myself and a very important lady in my life, my daughter Olive.
My 15 month old daughter Olive inspired me to open up an Etsy shop. Olive was born with severe kidney issues that caused her to have 2 surgeries, her thrid is coming up in a month. She was in the hospital's NICU and PICU until she was about four months old when we were able to take her home. The medical bills are through the roof and my husbands two jobs weren't cutting it. Not being able to put my daughter in day care due to medical issues I had to find a way to make some money while staying at home, and than I found Etsy.
I opened shop in Jan 2010 and have had a good amount of success. I honestly didn't think I would be able to sell anything as I had no clue how to run my own shop. My shop is called Tortoise and Hare Designs seen here http://www.etsy.com/shop/Cassiopea.
I sell bibs
Baby Boy Loafers
Baby Girl Loafers and Ballerina shoes
Camera cases and clutches
And lots of other cute things for Mom and baby
I have been featured on acouple of blogs including a current giveaway going on at The Candid Reviewer for a free pair of the winners choice of loafers or ballerina shoes seen here http://thecandidreviewer.blogspot.com/2010/05/story-behind-tortoise-and-hare-designs.html
I have been featured on Lynsday Johnson's blog http://www.lyndsayjohnsonblog.com/2010/05/tortoise-and-hare-designs-aka-humanity.html
I sponsored a giveaway on As Good as Cake Reviews http://asgoodascake.blogspot.com/2010/04/giveaway-from-tortoise-and-hare-designs.html
I was reviewed on Dare to be Domestic http://daretobedomestic.blogspot.com/2010/05/cassiopea-tortoise-hare-designs.html
There are about 5 more review/giveaways coming up on other blogs and I will post them here so that everyone has a chance to enter to win. I'm am so excited to "belong" to a team now! I wish all my Vegas shops great success! Keep on selling Ladies and Gentlemen!
Cassie Payne of Tortoise and Hare Designs
My twitter http://twitter.com/tandhdesigns











6 comments:
I can't wait to become a grammie so I can shop in your store!! I love the little shoes!! Heather
I just love the polished quality of your stuff. Everything looks seriously high class boutique. I'm so glad you've seen immediate success with your shop. When I first opened up I did a lot of blog-giveaways as well and got a ton of great publicity from that. I tried to do a couple of month and it really got my shop going in no time.
Keep up the great work and good luck with those bills!
Those bibs are sooooo cute omg!! :)
Thank you guys!
So cute. Love the last photo :)
such great stuff, i will refer to my friends with little ones for sure! v
Post a Comment