Hi Everyone! My name is Susan and I am the founder of Altered Nation Designs - a local Las Vegas design company that specializes in eco-friendly designs. We are all local designers who create fun upcycled fashion, art, gifts & accessories utilizing materials that would otherwise be forgotten about. We just opened a boutique on Fremont - which is inside a new project called Emergency Arts: an old Vegas hospital that has been transformed into a hub of Vegas culture - the ultimate "redesign" project! In addition to our boutique we have a cafe, the burlesque hall of fame, vintage store, artists, photographers, a local zine, art classes and more! I'm looking forward to possibly hosting some events at the space to showcase all the wonderful crafters in Vegas. :) I'll post some pictures of our designs soon.
Come visit us at our boutique:
520 Fremont St #188, Las Vegas (inside the old hospital building by El Cortez & Beauty Bar)
Hours:
Fri: 2-8pm, open till 10pm First Fridays
Sat-Sun 12-8pm
xoxo
Susan
http://www.alterednationdesigns.com/
6 comments:
sounds like my kinda store, cant wait to check it out! (awesome location in a redesigned hospital...very cool)
Hi Susan, sounds really interesting. Is it a place where vendors can rent space? I'd love to hear all about it.
Susan,
Is Robin your mother? Tell her Elayne said HI, I miss her!
I just heard about Emergancy Arts on NPR the other day and posted about it on our message board! I can't wait to get down there and check it out.
We are lucky to have this one, teammates! Let's try to get over to see her place.
Thanks again Flaky for the invite! :)
You all seem so greatm, I'm so happy to be part of the team...and I hope to see you all down on Fremont at the space so we can meet face to face :)
@Chez - There are no spaces left for rent at the moment but if all goes well they will be opening up the second floor for tenants too :) ...and yes my mom is Robin, I'll tell her hi for ya :)
Post a Comment