Just got this emailed to me on etsy, im sure a lot of you got the same email. but it looks like their is a new local farmers market. booths are $35 if anyone gets a chance to check it out this weekend let us know what you think about it and if it would be a good place to buy a booth. the website for info is fresh52.com
5 comments:
I won't be able to get over there this weekend for the opening, but I have signed up with them and plan to do the 23rd. It doesn't look like they have a lot of venders yet, but I am hoping it will grow by this fall when I will be able to do more shows.
Looking for a 10x10 tent right now...
Just got an update from Fresh52:
The Grand Opening is now going to be June 20th.
Looks like Wal-Mart has canopies the cheapest. Reviews look decent too.
Thanks Katie! I spent a couple hours researching yesterday and I probably will end up with a First-up from Wal-mart(against my better judgement ;( ).
Though my neighbor has one.... Maybe I should bake an apple pie and go over all neighborly-like...
this farmers market sounds lovely and the video of the guy makes me :)
"change has to happen..."
xoxo
Susan
Post a Comment