July 11, 2010

Volunteers for Tuesday's Team Meeting?

Hi Team - Our July team meeting is on Tuesday night and now that we've got some RSVPs, I'm hoping some of you could help out at the event. I was thinking that we could use the night to share our art community resources so if any of you are willing to take a minute and tell the group what your favorite art/craft supply resources are, please let me know. I'm thinking people could share online resources, local resources, etc. I'd love to get someone from each of the different Etsy Shop categories (jewelry, bags, clothing, kids, etc). We will also be working on our origami pins to raise money to clean up the gulf oil spill.

Marti from Happy Bug Designs also is interested in getting a destash table put together at the meeting. If you have any art/craft supplies that you are no longer going to use, please bring them and you will be able to pick up someone else's destash items.

I'd also love to start each of our meetings with a highlight of one of our members. If you would be willing to present your work and give a short talk about who you are and what you do at this or any meeting in the future, please let me know. I'll give you the first five minutes of the meeting. You can use the time to demo how you create your items, talk about your experience selling, or anything else you think the team would be interested in.

If you haven't already, RSVP Here for our upcoming Team events.

See you Tuesday, everyone!

No comments: