Hello Fellow Team Members. Happy Independence Day!I finally got mail delivery today after the fire fiasco. There were several checks and contracts in my mail. When we extended the due date for contracts, we didn't even have twenty paid participants. I now have about 35 including the few who are slated inside(very little room in there). I have sent personal e-mails to the three or four vendors who have not yet sent me their contracts and/or fees. I will hold their spaces until Tuesday, but then I will give them away if someone else wants them. I am at the limit if those four pay, so then I will start a waiting list.
As for the flyers, I will be mailing them after the holiday. I am still waiting for the second set. Sorry. You would have them already if the mountain didn't have a forest fire. Enjoy the weekend!!
No comments:
Post a Comment