July 12, 2010

Vendor Opportunity: Oktoberfest @ Guardian Angel Cathedral

Hi Team - I just got this tip emailed to me regarding this event in October.  I have no other information about it, other than what is below.  Contact them with any questions.  If you've been to this event or have any other information on it, please let us know in the comments section.  For those of you wanting to vend, let's get out there and show this town what we've got!  Here's the tip I got:


Oktoberfest at the Guardian Angel Cathedral, it is on Oct. 2nd and 3rd,2010
Contact person is Barbara Burke, Craft Chairperson 702.871.9065.

Location; Guardian Angel Cathedral
336 Cathedral Way Las Vegas, NV 89109

Please call Barbara for more info, times and vendor fees.  They have inside and outside spaces
with and without tables.

3 comments:

Kathy said...

Can u post this over at our Face book page too?

Thanks

Theresa said...

I live right next to that church, well kinda around the corner...may have to look into that. Thanks for the info.

Anonymous said...

I would like to exchange links with your site lasvegasetsyteam.blogspot.com
Is this possible?