Hi everyone! I'm happy that I am finally getting around to doing this. My name is Kelly and I love to make cute kawaii jewelry. My favorite items to work with are plastic miniatures and cute little cabochons. I am originally from Orange County, CA and have been in Las Vegas since last October (but on and off since summer 2008) and live in the NW with my husband. We absolutely love it here in Vegas!! I grew up with family in the valley, so I have spent a lot of time here since childhood. I am also a stay at home mom to my 2 puppies, a toy poodle and a powderpuff chinese crested (no children of my own just yet). I was working full time as of recently, but left to pursue more crafting and other endeavors. I am thrilled to be part of the Vegas Etsy team and although I have not had a chance to attend any of the team meetings yet, I plan on doing so in the future. I have been making jewelry for the past few years and joined Etsy in February of this year. I am currently working on building up my shop and learning how to take better photos! I am adding new items on a daily basis so come by and check them out!! Here are some of my latest 'kreations':



You can find my items at
http://www.etsy.com/shop/kelbelskreations
I also offer 20% off for team members so convo me if you see anything you like... Thanks!!!
3 comments:
Welcome!!
Cute items!
I too live in the Northwest Area
Hello!
I grew up in So Cal as well and live in the NW for about nine to ten years (end up staying after college).I still believe Seattle still have the best chicken teriyaki ever!
Hope to meet you soon!
-Keona
Delicious. Your photos are awesome already!
Post a Comment