July 27, 2010

Team Work to Get these Members a Sale!

Okay team, let's make some magic.  There are 15 of our members who don't have a single Etsy sale under their belt yet, and I think as a group we can help with that.  I'm going to list their shops below and am thinking that if everyone who reads this post favorites at least one listing from each shop as well as the shop in general, we can help boost exposure for these fledgling shops and hopefully get them that hallowed first sale.  Note - I am only listing shops where the owner has never made an Etsy sale so if you have multiple shops and have some sales in one, but none in anther, you aren't listed below.

I'm going to post back here in a month and report how our 15 shops have done and if we were able to help get that first sale!  Do you remember how excited you were when you got yours?  Now start favoriting!  If you really believe in karma, go ahead and feature them on your blog or facebook or do some shopping of your own.  Let's make this happen.


http://www.etsy.com/shop/bearbottombear
http://www.etsy.com/shop/designedbags123
http://www.etsy.com/shop/hiddenlightphotos
http://www.etsy.com/shop/Judistudio
http://www.etsy.com/shop/kaaredast
http://www.etsy.com/shop/maiicastaneda (shop currently empty)
http://www.etsy.com/shop/melissamcgill
http://www.etsy.com/shop/misstiff
http://www.etsy.com/shop/photoartbywendy
http://www.etsy.com/shop/skdesigns (shop currently empty)
http://www.etsy.com/shop/SomethingSunnier
http://www.etsy.com/shop/stuffimalcreations
http://www.etsy.com/shop/turntableart
http://www.etsy.com/shop/TuTuKRAZY
http://www.etsy.com/shop/loveandluckshop

5 comments:

Edible Container Garden said...

This is just an idea...How about if a shop that's already have some sales under their belt do a link exchange with the shops that don't have sales. Let's do it in increments of one month and we exchange partners? The links would be posted in our shop announcements?

Kathy said...

One of them doesn't have anything listed in shop
http://www.etsy.com/shop/maiicastaneda

Sarah said...

Great idea, Keona! Go ahead and contact one of the shops to set up an exchange if you'd like.

Hopefully Maiicastaneda will add some stuff so we can help out. I know she had some stuff in there just recently.

ChezChani said...

Great idea, I"m going to pick a shop now and tweet about it and mention it on FB. That usually gets some instant hits. I'll try to remember to do a few a day.

Unknown said...

I like to include pictures and links to other shops in my blog posts. I have already chosen 4 for my next post which should be ready tonight or tomorrow.