July 10, 2010

I had another blog written about my stuff....

Hey all you crafters out there. I can't believe it but I have had a blog written about TuTu Cute Ture now. This brings my grand total to 8 times someone has chosen my stuff to write about!!! I am so flattered and so honored! I have had 5 people put my dresses/tutus in treasuries on Etsy 2 blogs and a magazine post about my tutus and dresses! So now my question is, Why has business slowed so much? Anyways I am so happy and I just wanted to share it with all of my fellow crafters out there! The link to the blog is down below...

6 comments:

Kathy said...

Congrats!
Summertime always seems to be slow with any business, people going on vacation, saving their pennies.
Holiday time much better!

I sure wish the economy would get better!

Jeri said...

I would like to put an order in to buy that body! Is that yours?

Crystal Martin said...

Congrats! That's awesome. Summer is normally really slow for me too.

Anonymous said...

Estylo is pretty cool. I blogged about her a while back. I'm glad she was moved by your sexy tutu to write about it.

circlelinestudio said...

Congrats!!

Estylo Jewelry said...

Hey, thanks for posting this here. I noticed from the GA that I was getting traffic from this site. Thanks so much :)