Hello, it is Natalie from
Scrivener's Retreat (etsy name
scrivenerferret. I know I messed up on that one). I decided to share a new product with everyone. I recently started making stuffed dolphins. I have almost every color of fleece, and I like making animals out of unnatural colors. I have some dolphins that are blue and purple/pink. This green one is my newest listing.

It's the largest toy I have at 15" long. It's made of kelly green anti-pill fleece and lime green anti-pill fleece. One thing I my toys have are safe eyes and noses. The eyes are made of embroidery floss in a running stitch. Inside is soft, squishy polyfil fiber. I think he makes a good addition to all the nautical stuff on Etsy.
1 comment:
Since I'm a toy gal myself, I love this little guy! So many of the stuffed whales/dolphins/fish currently on etsy are 2 dimensional pattern designs so I'm sure this well-designed dolphin does well in your shop!
Post a Comment