Yikes - that potato stamp bag idea doesn't look quite as charming as I hoped it would be! Oh well- I'm still impressed that we got through 300 of them!
Thanks for sharing the pics - it was the perfect crowd for the space and some of those glass painting projects were really stunning!
Now I'm even more bummed I missed it :( looked fun. I had so much fun tonight getting to know everyone, I could have stayed and talked craft all night.
It was a great time (thank you Sarah!) I loved the potato stamp idea. I made my husband a Martini in my hand painted leopardskin printed Martini glass and he thought it was brown olives all over it! Hahaaa. Ohhh well I had FUN!
8 comments:
Looks like lots of fun!!
Yikes - that potato stamp bag idea doesn't look quite as charming as I hoped it would be! Oh well- I'm still impressed that we got through 300 of them!
Thanks for sharing the pics - it was the perfect crowd for the space and some of those glass painting projects were really stunning!
Looks like a great time So Sorry I missed it. Hopefully next time
Had a great time that night!
Ohhhh...it looks like everyone had fun. I wish I was there but glad to meet everyone tonight. =)
Now I'm even more bummed I missed it :( looked fun. I had so much fun tonight getting to know everyone, I could have stayed and talked craft all night.
Wow, looks like lot of fun.
Sorry I missed it :(
It was a great time (thank you Sarah!) I loved the potato stamp idea. I made my husband a Martini in my hand painted leopardskin printed Martini glass and he thought it was brown olives all over it! Hahaaa. Ohhh well I had FUN!
Post a Comment