June 12, 2010

Call for vendors for June Henderson ArtsWalk

ArtsWalk is next Thursday, the 17th - I need a response from everyone interested by the end of tomorrow if you would like to reserve a table for the event. You can either pay $15 for a spot, or if you provide a free take-away craft project for kids, your vendor fee is waived. All table fees will be collected at the event. No business license is needed. Everyone who reserves a space will get one six foot long table and chair. You can bring any other set up you require. The event is at 202 Water St., in Henderson.

Plan on arriving at 4:30 to set up. We will go until 7:30 or 8, depending on traffic. Please comment if you would like to participate. Remember, this is only the second month they have had crafters at this event and so traffic will probably be slow unless we really do some heavy promoting and let people know we are out there. Spread the word!

Also, this event is open to any crafters - not just our team members - if you have a friend who would like to participate, please have them contact handmadeinvegas@gmail.com asap letting me know they want to vend at ArtsWalk.

8 comments:

Katie said...

Responded via email, but I will be there (with both kids -- eeek!!)

MiaBee Design said...

I am planning on it too! See you there!

Rochelle said...

I'm going to be out of town.Good luck to those of you participating :)

Unknown said...

Adrift Art Studio will be there. We have a free art project give away for the children too!

Anonymous said...

I'll be there for sure, and I'm really looking forward to it!

Anonymous said...

The Squeezebox Hero will be there too, spreading cheer with his accordion, again! He'll also be toting some art supplies & raffle prizes to donate to the Handmade In Vegas Team, so be sure to leave a little room in your trunk for a couple bags o' goodies, Sarah!

Tutuland said...

So sad Im missing it AGAIN! Will be out of town. I'm here for the next one and would love to attend! Good luck everyone

ChezChani said...

Fraid we will miss it this month. I'm not sure we'll be able to do it until it's a tad cooler. I don't know if it's a good idea for my mom to be out there so long in such heat.

Looking forward to hearing about it and hopefully joining some time soon. With my schedule it's so nice to find something on my weekend.

BTW I noticed last time though it's supposed to be an "Artwalk", the one gallery I noticed (because she spells her first name the same as mine) appeared to be closed.