June 18, 2010

Handmade In Vegas made the Artswalk in Henderson

More team members showed up for the Henderson Artswalk and the event looks like it is growing. Read all about it and enjoy the slideshow.
Do pass this link on to all your friends and encourage everyone to follow Susan's articles, promoting each other, every single reader helps all of us on the Handmade in Vegas team.

4 comments:

ChezChani said...

How was the traffic? Sales better than last month?

ChezChani said...

How was the traffic? Sales better than last month?

Unknown said...

Reports have it that sales were a little better. I am not so sure about more traffic because I did not do this event in May.

Unknown said...

I had to work that Thursday or I would have definately been there as a participant! Hopefully my monkeys and I will be able to come and hang out at the Art Walk in the near future!