June 26, 2010

Please let me know if you are participating in the Mount Charleston Fair

Hi everyone. My July 1st deadline for contracts is at the end of this week. I will accept contracts after that date, but I REALLY need to know who is still interested and who isn't so I can get a head count. I also set a deadline because I need upfront money for promoting the show. I sent a reminder to everyone who expressed interest but has not gotten back to me. Please check your spam and let me know one way or another. Thanks so much. My e-mail is nevadawoods@hotmail.com.

5 comments:

circlelinestudio said...

Thanks for putting it together. I'm not set up to do craft fairs or shows, but wish you all a great show!

Art Box Designs said...

I've sent the form in today!

Adrift Art Studio said...

Sent the form and fee today - sorry so late

dragonflypoppy said...

I think you have recived mine I am looking forward to it. Just getting everything ready

Carrieann said...

just sent off our app and check. :)