I must lead out saying this item was created under extreme duress. The clock was ticking on the contest deadline for this month's recycling theme and I had nothing. Absolutely nothing. Then I remembered my strange habit of collecting all the broken Barbie doll bits and pieces for a rainy day. And a hapless sock monkey with a torn leg caught my eye. And I was just in a really weird mood. So I give you, Miss USA. The beacon of hope for all of America's young women.
Read her full, inspiring bio
here.
7 comments:
I just looked at it at your shop. Was Carrot Top the father? I cannot believe that you put that in your shop! Your little girl looks like she's fake sleeping.
Maybe I don't want to meet you.
Yeah, I went in and made her pose for me last night with little Miss USA. I'm surprised she was able to sleep after that. And your Carrot Top suggestion is spot on!
I thought I had to post it in my shop for it to be entered in the contest? I certainly don't think it makes my place look any better!
that is AMAZING!!!!!
She seems to be a "downwinder" (from the atomic testing site).
Call Glen Lerner to see if she can score a settlement!
Wicked for sure...love it though!
Your profile picture makes you look so sweet and NORMAL! And you are our leader. Be afraid, be very afraid!
Post a Comment