Take a look. We need to do all we can to promote the fire in to this first art fair. Anyone who can send me photos of their crafts and is going to be showing their work at the Mount Charleston Fair in August should contact me via the Henderson arts and crafts Examiner.
I have a great idea for stimulating as much coverage as possible through my Examiner articles. The better your photos the more coverage, just because people like to look at pictures.
I will write as much as I can if you help me with great photos for personalized articles about your shops. You must be a part of the fair for me to write about you. It is okay if I have already done an article on your shop. We can always focus on you as a local artist.
Read this, and leave a comment at this article in the comments box so I know who you are.
2 comments:
there is no email link for you at the HN Examiner site. How do we send you our photos?
I got yours didn't I, sorry!
Leave a comment on the Examiner with your Etsy shop name or name a place there where I can find you. I will find you.
Post a Comment