August 23, 2010

All Fur Love Animal Society Raffle Request

Hi Team - Thought I'd throw this opportunity out there to support a local no-kill cat shelter.  It's called "All Fur Love" and they are relatively new and looking to get some local support.  They are holding an event on September 18th (a bike/run/dinner) and will also have a raffle.  The company president, Darci Pfeiffer asked me to see if any of us are willing to donate any thing (cat-related would be best) to their raffle.  I've donated one of my plush cats and I know there are many others of you who support local rescues.  It's a great cause.  If you are interested in donating, contact Darci to arrange a drop off time and location.  Here email is info@allfurloveanimalsociety.org.  You can also reach her at  702.362.5617.  The organization's website is at: www.allfurloveanimalsociety.org


Here is a a link to the event information
And another link to the raffle request

1 comment:

Teri XS Crazy and More said...

I'm getting there address since I can't drop anything off. Don't forget the greyhound auction. I just mailed some stuff to them. Maybe I could donate one of my 13 cats to the cat rescue! Just kidding - I love all our babies.