Well, it's too bad the CSN show wasn't a success. I really thought that it would be!!!
I met with the events coordinator the other day at the Resort at Mt. Charleston. She thinks we can fit 22 in there. I now have 18. We will all be inside. As soon as the elections are over, I am going to post signs around town. As usual, we have lots of treaffic up here all weekend long. The events coodinator said she was also going to have a pianist there. We'll see. We all know that the wine tasting didn't happen due to lack of space.
We have enough jewelry vendors, but if any other vendors are interested, please e-mail me at nevadawoods@hotmail.com. I have been promised that we will be THE ONLY vendors there.
2 comments:
Yes the CSN show was a bust.. But I did get to visit lot of people and handed out tons of the cards for Mt. Charleston!! I know this will be fabulous!!!
Looking forward to a great event like last time! :)
Kellie
Art Box Creations
Thanks for handing out the cards. I'm mailing postcards to all the homeowners up here (300+). Many of them have second homes up here. The librarian has a poster up and has our cards sitting at the front desk where people check out. The hotel has both flyers and cards laying all around for people to grab.I'm putting up signs after the election tomorrow.
Post a Comment