
I take a class at Julie Jane Paper Company. I talk to her about having a Holiday Boutique Party there. I told her all about us and she loves supporting local artist.The store is super cute and in a very good location! (Charleston and Fort Apache) Would anyone be interested?! She was thinking about November 4th or 11th. Let me know what you think? Thanks : ) http://www.jjpaperco.com
9 comments:
Sounds great.
Very cute store!!
Wish I was into scrap booking.
What type f Holiday Boutique Party, how would it be set up?
I have so many shows in Nov. bummer
I would be interested in particiapting depending on the set up and the time.
SORRY I MESSED UP ON THE DATES IT'S DECEMBER 4TH OR 11TH,AND THE TIME WOULD BE IN THE EVENING. IT WOULD JUST DEPEND ON HOW MANY OF US ARE DOING THE SHOW ON HOW WE WOULD SET UP. I TOLD HER I HAVE DONE A COUPLE OF SHOWS BEFORE SO AROUND $50 FEE IS GOOD. THE THING WHAT I THINK IS GREAT IS HER CONTACT LIST SHE HAS OVER 3000 PEOPLE! PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK! THANKS
I would definitely do that! Let me know when you have more information! Thanks!
Depending on the date, I'd be interested.
I'd be interested as well!
Im down!
OK EVERYONE THE DATE IS DEC 11TH TIME 10AM TO 6PM THE COST IS $50 SHE IS GOING TO SEND A NEWSLETTER OUT TO ALL CUSTOMS! SO PLEASE STOP BY THE STORE TO PAY HER BY DEC.6TH. I'M DOING IT FOR SURE AND ROCHELLE FROM I'M NOT SPOILED DESIGNS IS ALSO DOING IT. I THINK IT WILL BE FUN AND THE STORE GETS ALOT OF FOOT TRAFFIC.
THANKS
LACEY
Post a Comment