I'm hoping one of you team members would be interested in this great opportunity to sell at a super high traffic event in affluent Summerlin. See here for details. A normal 10x10 vendor spot is $350. We are getting the 5x10 space for free because he likes who we are and what we're about. Vendor spots sold out a while ago and it is by far his best attended event that has been held annually for over ten years.
For the winning team member, the event is from 10am to 5pm on October 24th. The booth space is 5x10 and you should arrive at least an hour early to set up. It is simply an empty space so you would need to provide any setup you require (tables, chairs, etc). Since we've been giving this opportunity to represent the team, you would need to have our team banner displayed as well as a few promotional team materials, and our crane pins for sale. Other than that, feel free to stuff the space with your wares. I can provide you with all the team materials necessary for display.
Since I'm guessing we'll have a lot of interest in this, I'll pick a name raffle style from those interested. Everyone who replies will get one raffle ticket. Ways to win additional raffle tickets are:
- You are selling at least one item in our team shop. Contact Teri at brinkley@air-internet.com to add your item and email me your listing once it's up. 1 ticket
- You have made a purchase from a team member shop since August 1st. Please email me your Etsy receipt(s). 1 ticket per item purchased
- You have donated an item for our team meeting raffle in the past. 1 ticket
- You have been an ArtsWalk vendor in the past. 1 ticket
- You have attended a team meeting. 1 ticket
- You have posted on our team blog prior to Oct 1st. 1 ticket
- You have volunteered at First Friday or another team event (see volunteer opportunities here). 1 ticket
- You are correctly using the "madeinvegas team" tag in your Etsy listings. If you don't know how to do this, please email me for instructions (handmadeinvegas@gmail.com). 1 ticket
- You are a team leader or carry leadership responsibilities in managing Handmade in Vegas. 2 tickets
- You make a minimum donation of $5 to Handmade in Vegas (donate here and email me your receipt). This link is always available on the lower right sidebar of our team site. 2 tickets per $5 donation
I'll announce the winner on Friday morning. Good luck, everyone!
Also, I spoke to Mark on Friday and he says he still has room in his other shows so if anyone is interested, check out his ad in the bottom, left sidebar for vendor applications and information.
14 comments:
i would love to win a free day to help the team (and me) out!! put my name in the raffle! thanks sarah!
I would love to be in the raffle please! -- Marti
Yes Yes please pick me!!!
Sign me up! I would love to showcase my tutus and get our name out there!!!
Bekie Hightower
Owner/Designer
TuTu Cute Ture
Woo hoo!!! Sign me up! That's a cool raffle prize. Melissa xo
I'm open on Sunday...add my name to the list please.
I would loooooooove to be in the raffle :)
I want it, I want it . . . and I would love to help out...count me in the raffle,
Allison Lundahl
Second Nature Jewelry Designs
www.secondnaturejewelry.etsy.com
Sounds fabulous! I've been wanting to contribute to the team shop... I'll look into that today!
What a great opportunity
Kellie
Artboxcreations.etsy.com
YAYY! This is awesome. Thanks Sarah. Count me in the raffle please. Im excited b/c I qualify for others from your list too! :)
I will share my TABLE with others if I win! :)
Patrice MONKEYENTERPRISES!
I am interested...I am actually free that day!
I have attended 1 meeting, the first...I use the madeinvegas tag on every item, and I posted on the blog once...that should be 3 more
Yes, I would LOVE to be included. I attended a team meeting, gave away an item at a raffle, posted a comment...that's 3
Carol Joy
Please put me in!
Melissa
owner@oliostudio.com
Post a Comment