It's that time of month again. If any of you are interested in participating in ArtsWalk on October 21st, please let me know by the end of next week so I can make sure we have a table for you. The vendor fee is still $5 and we've got awesome weather and some great performers lined up.
Traffic is slowly but surely picking and each month the event has attracted more and more vendors. Last month we had 20 vendors and multiple musical performers. For those of you who were waiting for the heat to die down to participate, nows the time! More information about vending at this event at the Artswalk website: http://hendersonartswalk.blogspot.com/p/vendor-info.html
This event is open to ANY handmade vendor, not just our team members. Please invite your friends and feel free to bring your kids, family, picnic, the works.
4 comments:
I'd love to do that!! Count me in. Let me know if you need anything beforehand from me.
Kellie
artboxcreations.etsy.com
I can definitely do it this month!! I quit my day job <3 woohoo.
Sign me up also!!
I'd like a spot again, now that it is cooler.
Post a Comment