Hi, my name is Elana and I live near Sunrise Mountain. I am interested in working with PMC - i.e. "Precious Metal Clay".
Is there anyone else here who does that sort of thing and also has a PMC kiln?
If not, is there anyone here who just has a small kiln with a controlled temperature setting?
If there is anyone who can help me, I can barter some of my own skills for it. I am a Photoshop expert and a bit of a computer graphics geek. I also can fix nearly anything with whatever happens to be handy. I am also good at figuring out how to look at some process that takes several steps to do and innovate new ideas for making the whole process simpler and easier. :)
If you know anyone with a small kiln and/or does PMC in Vegas, please have them email me at:
elakest (at) gmail (d0t) com
(That's elAkest not elEkest... watch the spelling. :)
Thanks in advance for any help! :)
1 comment:
I do PMC but I do not use a kiln, I use a torch which is perfectly acceptable.
Also, you can take classes at the upcoming Glass Craft & Bead Show at Southpoint but you need to sign up for a class or at least get the catalog and get registered. Classes go fast.
Post a Comment