October 21, 2010

Mt. Charleston Show is only a month away!

Hello everyone. I just wanted to give everyone an update on the upcoming Mt. Charleston show on November 21st. We still have two spots left, although I have one person on our team who expressed recent interest. There are no spots left for jewelry vendors.
Once all this rain goes away, I will be posting signs around. I am taking postcards and flyers to the hotel this week. I am also going to be posting a flyer in our library up here. I am also going to mail post cards to the home owners up here. Many of them live in town. In two weeks, I will place an ad in City Life. I hope all participants received their flyers and postcards that I mailed off last week. PLEASE distribute and post them.
Since this is a small show, I am trying to keep it limited to Handmade in Vegas members only. I have had interest from outside vendors, but even if we only have 18 vendors, it will still be a great show.
I hope those of you involved in the CSN Fall Fest have a wonderful and fruitful weekend.

No comments: