February 16, 2011

Aveda Institute Las Vegas Art Walk and Eco Fashion Show-Earth Month 2011

Hi everyone,
We are all working hard and making connections with our community thanks to Sarah.  I appreciate all her hard work to help our Handmade in Vegas Team get off the ground.
Here is a great opportunity!
I have been having my hair done at the Aveda Institute on Eastern X Tropicana this past year and by handing out my cards and talking up Handmade inVegas I snagged this great opportunity and suggested they open it up to the our etsy team.
There are 10 spots open for vendors at their Earth Day Event and they would specifically like HANDMADE: accessories, bags/purses, clothing, fine art, jewelry and pottery and ceramics sellers.  
I will add the first in each category that contact me and then 3 more so we have a variety of items.  
The tables are provided and just $25 which is donated to Western Resources of Nevada supporting clean water. 
The event is Sunday, March 27th from 3-5pm and included a Fashion Show put on by the students which should be really creative and fun!! 
If you are interested contact me- Heather Pyle at heatherp22@msn.com ASAP.  

3 comments:

bonebag said...

Sounds great! I would love to have my jewelry there. I will send you a msg on facebook too! Thanks for making a great connection for us!

Sharon said...

Is it too late for me to participate? I would love to be there.

Art Box Designs said...

Heather love to join in.... Sent an email to you :)

Kellie