February 25, 2011

New Site: Vendors of Southern Nevada

I just ran across this site and was wondering if any of you had seen it.

It's http://vendorsofsouthernnevada.com/home/ . So far, there are very few vendors signed up, but the idea of it is great and if we got a bunch of our team members on it, it could be great for business (since we'd kind of be all they have!)  Here's a blurb explaining what it's all about:


If you are a vendor and live in the Southern Nevada area then you might be interested in "Vendors of Southern Nevada". This website enables the vendor:
* To Advertise their product, website and contact info. 
* For an Event Corrdinator to see and choose vendors for their event. 
*To help keep the vendor up to date on what events are upcoming.
* For the vendor to rate an event or show for future reference.
* It enables vendors to talk to one another for how to's and allows vendors to sell vendor equipment and such to one another.
The cost for subscription is $12 for one full year.  If this something you feel you'd be interested in then go to Vendors of Southern Nevada and register.


  I'm probably going to sign up.  For only $12 for the year, it's at least a great web ad!\


**Also, no one has volunteered to act as team captain, but I just want to let you know that the opportunity is available.  I won't step down as Captain until someone else would like to replace me so don't worry about the team not having a leader!

2 comments:

Tutuland said...

Thanks Sarah- I just registered. Its only $10 because they prorate it for the year.

Theresa said...

Thanks for the info.