February 28, 2011
Mt. Charleston Summer Crafts Show
The Resort at Mt. Charleston is opened to hosting another Handmade in Vegas show this summer. Those of you who participated in last year's show know that overall, it was a success. I'm hoping to snag a Saturday in either July or August. If I can schedule early enough, we might be able to get a Saturday so people who are not able to participate on Sundays could join us. Last year were able to have about 45 vendors inside and out. I was wondering if anyone would be interested in doing another Mt. Charleston show. The cost will be $50 like the last one. Please let me know if you are interested either through email (nevadawoods@hotmail.com) or by posting here. Thanks----Robi.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
13 comments:
I am definately in! Thanks Robi!
Woo-hoo!
Me, me!! You're my hero, Robi :)
Count me in Robi!!
Kathy
Robi, this is Pat Martinez with rockmybeads. I'm definately IN! I know you'll get a lot of jewerly interest so I'm the first to say YES! Thanks!
Hi, I'm Mickey Van Dyke with Lone Mountain Designs. I would very much like to be a part of this event. I'm a jewelry designer and I know the spots fill up fast. Thank you.
I'm in!! Jewelry and hair accessories :)
I'm in, too!!
Me, too!
Yes, we are interested!
Hey Robi!! I too would be very much interested! Count me in!
I would be very interested in participating :)
Post a Comment