For the last two years ArtFire has grown with your feedback, ideas, and support into a venue that truly aligns the interest of the sellers with the interest of the marketplace. While in beta, sellers on ArtFire have listed over 1,800,000 products for sale, over $4,000,000 in artisan goods have been sold, and ArtFire has been covered in some of the most prestigious news publications in the business.
Early next week, we will officially exit our open beta testing phase. For a full list of the final changes and updates you can expect, please stay tuned for more information in Staff Announcements of the Chatterbox forums.
To celebrate the beta exit, we are running an exclusive promotion to lock in the best rate ever offered for an ArtFire PRO account. We will be making a group deal offer to everyone who wants an ArtFire PRO account.
If we can get 20,000 people to commit to an ArtFire PRO account, every single person who opts in will lock in a rate of $5.95 per month for as long as they maintain an active subscription with ArtFire. As with everything ArtFire does there are no hidden fees, no long term contracts, and no surprise charges.
We will be publicly announcing this promotion early next week, but we are giving current ArtFire members the opportunity to sign up early. If you have friends or family that might be interested you can let them know they just need to sign up for a basic account to get early access. We are setting a hard cap at 50,000, and if we hit that number of Pros before next Monday, the deal will never be announced outside of the community.
Thank you for your continued support of ArtFire. Every member of the ArtFire team is excited and working to make this holiday season the best ArtFire has ever seen. ArtFire’s future is as strong and vibrant as our community.
John Jacobs
President and CEO
Hi Team-
I don't know if anybody else sell on other online venue other than Etsy. But some of you may have heard about Artfire. Well this is a copy and paste email that I got. Not pushing this on anyone, but maybe it might be of interest for those that might not want to put all their eggs in one basket.
Cheers-
Keona
9 comments:
Can someone help me fix this post? I've been trying to edit it so it doesn't have a block of empty white space.
Thanks-
Keona
Have you had success on Artfire? I've never sold a thing on there.
Maybe if you go back to your post to edit it and highlight the block of white like there's something there and delete - that might work. Or just delete the whole thing and start over. It's probably because you copied and pasted it.
I've never heard of ArtFire before - how does it compare to Etsy? What are some pros and cons? The website front page is set up almost exactly like Etsys. Let us know how you like it, Keona!
Hi Guys-
I do have an Artfire store and it's not doing great as Etsy. I've only had a total of 11 sales so far. But there's no listing fees and transactions fees or expiration date. You would still have to pay PayPal transaction fee. They are fairly a new venue ( 1 year maybe) compared to Etsy (4 - 5 years). They offer a free basic account to list your item and if you want more option, you can upgrade to a Pro Account. If the offer of $5.95 goes through, the I personally think that it is a great deal to hang around until they get the exposure like Etsy.
Teri-
I've tried to erase and start over a couple of times, but there is something with the HTML that I would have to look into and I am not that knowledgeable. So I guess I can just look like a jerk for taking up all the space (LOL).
i don't see any spacing problem with your post - maybe it's your browser? i'd fix it myself if I saw anything to fix.
I have an artfire account and I haven't sold anything - sort of just have left it alone. The pro membership is/was $15.95 a mo. Too expensive but for $5.95 and there's no commitment, I'm going to give it a try.
I think Sarah's computer is in denial. Ha Ha. Actually Sarah the post itself is fine. Keona's talking about the great expanse of blank after the post. I think the only way to fix it is to actually type the post as if you were leaving it instead of paste and copy. You don't look like a jerk - it makes people think there's something else coming up!
If you have an Artfire shop, do you get credit if I say you referred me? I'll use the name of the first response.
Post a Comment