If anyone is interested in participating in the October group art show at Studio 8 Ten, please visit our website for detailed information, www.studio8ten.com, and click on the home page link to "Face to Facebook Art Show". All people who want to enter a piece in this show must first join our Facebook group page (link on the website), and then message me your email and phone number. I only have a few spots left and I think they will fill up today. We will accept any fine art mediums, as well as crafts that are "not typical". For example, last year we had a baby outfit on display, but it was not the typical onesie and pants so to speak. It was fashioned out of vintage fabrics, with lots of trim, and in a very hip, alternative fashion style. It's hard to describe, so if you want to enter a craft piece, please submit a photo to me via email for approval. Anything from jewelry to dolls has potential if done in a non-traditional, artsy way. This show is a great way to get exposure and do networking, last year over 200 people attended and several artists sold works. Sign-up is open until Friday (pending space, but I will also start a waiting list), but I have to know who is in today if you want your name to appear on the show flyer.
Thanks,
Angela Esler-Whelan
Studio 8 Ten
amesler@hotmail.com
www.studio8ten.com
No comments:
Post a Comment