This is the year for unlikely weather during craft shows---like the CSN wind storm and the hail up here last August. Tomorrow they are predicting 3-4 inches, which really isn't a big deal. It may snow on Sunday also, but it won't affect us unless it's a major freak storm. I cannot stress enough that you need to get up here by 8am---9am at the absolute latest. Snow brings the tourists up, and traffic can become a nightmare---like Los Angeles in rush hour---I kid you not. I will most likely be there by 7am to see where I'm going to put everyone!!!! Check in with me as soon as you get there. I will be setting my stuff up in the lobby. The events manager is back as of today, so she said she will be there on Sunday. There is a wedding tomorrow night. I hope they take everything down in time for our show. Those of you who were in the August show know what I'm talking about!!!!
Spread the word and come join us, even if you aren't in the show.
3 comments:
Now I wish I was doing this show. It's supposed to be cold and rainy for the fresh52 show tomorrow, and I'm dreading it.
Good luck. There is certainly no predicting the weather---especially this year!
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, may all your wishes come true!
Post a Comment