Hello everyone. Happy Monday (isn't that an oxymoron?) I just wanted to let you know that there is an 1/8 page ad for our fair in this Thursday's City Life. Since the publication comes out on Thursdays, it's best to do it two weeks in advance. Also, I will be putting up signs throughout the Valley this week. I have addressed and mailed( and---ouch-- my hands really hurt!) over 300 postcards to the homeowners on Mt. Charleston. Most of them live in the Valley!!!
I'm a little nervous because the events coordinator is out sick for several weeks and will probably not be around for our show, but the general manager's wife is handling the details. Maybe she will even do a better job!!!!
We now have 20 vendors. We could probably fit in two more according to the hotel. Anyone who is still interested can contact me at nevadawoods@hotmail.com. Have a great week!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment