March 30, 2011

Last Call for Festival of communities Craft fair

Hi!
I am super excited because we have about 50 vendors who have signed up for the Locals Craft fair at the UNLV festival of communities. So I am sending out this post to remind you that this Friday April 1st is the last day to register for a booth. Here is the link http://festivals.unlv.edu/
Remember it is on April 16th from 10 am to 6 pm. Booths are only 25$ and we are expecting at least 5000 people to attend. There will be a ton of great activities for the whole family. Thanks!

Melinda Stender
artsylasvegan@yahoo.com

4 comments:

Edible Container Garden said...

Has anyone got an email from UNLV about the Craft fair?

Tutuland said...

I have been communicating with Melinda via email because I hadnt heard. She said she was going to send out information after the registration deadline.

kathy said...

Yes. I did but I emailed them to make sure they received my check and they did.

Vegas Henna said...

Thanks for posting this. I just sent in my registration! I'm really looking forward to this event, should be lots of fun.