January 27, 2011

Great New Way to Increase Your Etsy Shop Exposure

I belong to another team--Etsy Recyclers Guild Team--and ran across this post on their blog about a new team, Handmadeology.

As we all know, more views to your etsy shop usually translates into increased sale. This new team already has 433 treasuries and their treasuries appear to have gone viral. One treasury in particular, Violet Crush was created on Jan. 26 (yesterday) and already has 1243 views without making the front page of Etsy!!!!

I couldn't help but join. . . .

Check out the blog post here--it might be just what your store needs to start the new year off with a bang!!

http://etsyrecyclersguild.blogspot.com/2011/01/handmadeology-etsy-bug-433-treasuries.html

2 comments:

Carrieann said...

Very cool! We just submitted our shop for membership.

Admin said...

Thank you for linking our team's blog , I actually found out you did by using my google analytics. IF you get a chance tell your team to enter our contest (open to anyone) on the front of our blog, which is only good til Feb 14th. I will send you a convo thanks again.
Cindy