December 9, 2010

May I Blog About You??



Hello all,

I'm Elayne of ChezChani.

When I first started blogging, I really enjoyed it but all too quickly, I was struck with blogger's block.

I would very much like to start up again. My idea is to feature Handmade in Vegas team members in my blog. If you would be interested in being featured, please email me at elahnah@aim.com with the subject line I'D LIKE TO BE FEATURED.

Give me as little or as much info as you'd be okay with me writing, and all your links (Etsy shop, Blog, Twitter, additional websites...)

I will feature one shop in each blog and hopefully find the time and motivation to do one feature a week.

Thanks and happy holidays!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Good luck. I write very often for the Henderson Art Craft Examiner and I must say I find it rather odd. I have asked our team members to give me info about them so I can help them promote their shops and I get very little feedback. Hope you are successful!

Anonymous said...

I'd love to be featured & I'll return the favor as well!

ChezChani said...

So far only one response. Tina, you would be my 2nd. Please email me all your links and some info about you. elahnah@aim.com

Kelly said...

Hi! I'd love to be featured.... Please let me know what info you need me to provide, etc :)

--Kelly

ChezChani said...

C.S. What info do you need? I haven't sent you anything either.