October 1, 2011

Reminder of October 8th Meeting/Party

I just wanted to remind everyone of the quarterly meeting at my house on Mount Charleston next Saturday from 1-5pm. I will provide hamburgers, polish sausage, veggie burgers (I'm a vegetarian),buns, condiments, iced tea and lemonade. I ask that everyone bring a side dish or a dessert (and something else to drink if you don't like iced tea or lemonade). I plan on it being outside, but if it rains, we'll hold it inside. Sarah will be there. I'd like anyone who plans to come to let me know so that I can have enough food for everyone.
Take 95 towards Reno. Turn left at the first Mount Charleston exit (Rte 157). Follow this road about 19 miles. Go past the hotel and continue into the big trees. You will see a green sign on the right hand side of the road that says Rainbow Subdivision. Turn left. You will be on Rainbow Canyon BLVD. Follow that a little ways until you see Ski Trail. Turn right on Ski Trail. Follow that until you see Mont Blanc Way. Turn right on this street. STAY on Mont Blanc. Keep going straight. Just past the little hill you will go up is a two story gray house on the left. This is my house. My address is 4125 Mont Blanc Way. My phone number is 872-5593. I hope to see you next Saturday.

No comments: